The THINQubator is a not-for-profit kids makerspace, and a project of the Tech Valley Center of Gravity.
There are many ways you can help further our mission.
Donate to our IndieGoGo Campaign now through May 23rd!
- Financial gifts. We’re a young but growing not-for-profit with many needs. Your support makes so much possible! Donate here or if you’d rather make a tax deductible donation or a larger donation or bequeath, please send us an email to start the conversation.
- Donations in-kind. Check out our wish list here. We are always looking for in-kind services like marketing/PR, legal, accounting, graphic design, etc. Have something cool that you don’t see on our list? Send us an email.
- Donate your expertise. We’re actively seeking out experts of all kinds to help support kids programs. Expert woodworker or welder? Are you a tinkerer? are you a computer programmer? Are you a researcher, scientist, engineer, or professor? We need all of you!
- Are you a grant writer? We could use your help too!
- Help connect us with organizations, companies, and people you know who we can collaborate with or who might be interested in sponsoring the THINQubator.